In 1910, the life insurance company Suomi decided to build a commercial building at the corner of Eteläesplanadi and Eteläranta. The architect of the prominent building was Karl Håkan Einar Lindahl.
Every building tells its own story.
The construction of the building was completed in 1912 and reflected a very modern, contemporary style. In 1952 an extension on the Eteläranta side was completed, providing additional office space. Since its completion the building has been used by remarkable companies to suit their various individual interests and preferences.
Some things are built to last.
An office space that combines the charm of an historic building with the wits of the 21st century
Approximately 14,500 sq. m total area over 8–9 floors
Prestigious lobby providing orientation and services for tenants and visitors
Modern canteen/restaurant in the heart of the building providing food and services from morning to evening
Unique views from every single unit to the Esplanadi Park, the government district, the harbour or the chic inner courtyard of the building
Each floor can be subdivided into up to four units with efficient layout possibilities
Access via five noble, historic lifts
Internal parking lots, bicycle racks
The building is perfectly situated to get inspired by its tremendous surroundings. The work-life balance is enhanced by the infrastructure and the variety in terms of food, shopping and culture. Come in and breathe the fresh air of a prime historic building.
Tradition is all around.
(25–45 min. to the airport by car)
Short walking distance to the main train station
Near the harbour, the Esplanadi Park and the central business district
Inspirational location thanks to the mix of culture and nature, surrounded by architectural history
Great variety of restaurants
(more than 80 reachable by foot)
Museums all around, in close proximity of the future Finnish Guggenheim museum
Lots of shopping possibilities
(more than 150 shops)
Near the Kauppahalli
(a two-storey market hall with a great variety of restaurants and shops)
Near the planned Allas outdoor pool complex
Leasing contact information:
Phone: +358 (0)50 422 6543 / +49(0)69 7126 1756
Allianz Real Estate GmbH
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Frank Witt
Management Board: François Trausch, Dr. Holger Braun, Alexander Gebauer, Annette Kröger
Registry court: Munich HRB 158768